Campus will follow Dress Code-Comprehensive Schools 6th-12th.
The student and parent may determine the student's personal dress and grooming standards, provided they comply with the following principles:
Principle 1: Certain body parts must be covered for all students at all times. Clothes must be worn in a way such that the chest, abdomen, genitals, and buttocks are fully covered with opaque fabric. All items listed in the "must wear" and "may wear" categories below must meet this first principle.
Principle 2: Students Must Wear: A shirt, with fabric that touches the waistband in the front and back and on the sides under the arms. Pants/jeans or the equivalent (skirt, sweat-pants, leggings, a dress, shorts) and shoes.
Principle 3: Students May Wear, as long as these items do not violate Principle 1 or 2 above:
- Hats, must allow the face, ears to be visible to staff and not interfere with the line of sight.
- Sweatshirts with hoods; wearing hood over the head is allowed but face, ears must be visible to school staff.
- Fitted pants, opaque leggings, yoga style pants, and "skinny jeans"
- Ripped jeans and/or athletic attire, as long as undergarments and buttocks are not exposed
Principle 4: Students Cannot Wear:
- Images or language depicting drugs or alcohol (or any illegal item or activity), or any other substance prohibited under FNCF(LEGAL)
- Hate speech
- Images or language that creates a hostile or intimidating environment based on any protected class or consistently marginalized groups
- Violent language or images
- Any clothing that reveals visible undergarments (waistbands and straps excluded)
- Swimsuits (except as required in class, field trips or athletic practice)
- Accessories that could be considered dangerous or could be used as a weapon, and/or Any item that obscures the face or ears (except as a religious observance)
See the full uniform policy here (link).