Skip Navigation

School History

 

When Neal opened at its present site in the fall of 1954 it was a combination elementary and junior high school, housing 1st through 7th grades.

The school was named in honor of a teacher, principal, and longtime assistant superintendent for elementary schools in SAISD.

It became exclusively an elementary school in 1958 when Whittier Junior High opened.

 

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - SAN ANTONIO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM