Skip Navigation

About

 

The facility which would become Ogden originally was a small brick building standing near the corner of Zarzamora and Morales streets, now the site of Crockett Elementary School, and was known simply as School #31.

The name was changed to Ogden in 1920, in honor of a San Antonio soldier, Ira Ogden, who posthumously was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross in first World War.

In 1923 the school moved to its present location on the former site of a 52-room hotel which had been gutted by fire.

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - SAN ANTONIO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM