SAISD Mobile App
Follow on Twitter
Advanced Learning Academy students and parents are able to login Naviance by:
Clicking on the Naviance logo:
NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION
Naviance Family Connection – a comprehensive website that you can use to plan for college and a career. Family Connection is linked with Naviance,
a service that we use in our counseling office to track and analyze
data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date
information that is specific to the Advanced Learning Academy.
Family Connection allows you to:
• Get involved in the planning and advising process
- Build a resume
- Complete online surveys
- Manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
• Research colleges
- Compare GPA
- Standardized test scores, and
- Other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
• Research careers
- Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and
- Take career assessments
• Create plans for the future
- Create goals and to-dos
- Complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
Family Connection also lets us share information with you about
upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other
resources for college and career information. You can also use the site
to stay in communication with the counseling office.
Once you arrive at the log-in screen, then follow these steps:
• For Account enter: advancedla
• For Username enter your SAISD email address (i.e. email@example.com)
• For Password: enter
• upper case first name initial plus
• lowercase last name initial
• plus student ID# (i.e. Lv123456)
• You may save Naviance on your desktop for easy access
• Any problems, contact your counselors, Ms. De La Cerda or Dr. Vargas-Lew for assistance.
Advanced Learning Academy at Fox Tech | 637 N. Main Ave. | San Antonio, Texas 78205 | ALA on Euclid (PreK-3) Phone: (210) 738-9760 | ALA at Fox Tech (4-12) Phone: (210) 738-9763 | Fax: (210) 228-3003
It is the policy of San Antonio ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or disability in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and SAISD's board policies DIA, FFH, and FFI.
Es norma del distrito de San Antonio no discriminar por motivos de raza, color, religión, origen nacional, sexo, identidad de género, expresión de género, orientación sexual o discapacidad, en sus programas, servicios o actividades vocacionales, tal como lo requieren el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, según enmienda; el Título IX de las Enmiendas en la Educación, de 1972, la Sección 504 de la Ley de Rehabilitación de 1973, según enmienda, y las pólizas DIA, FFH, y FFI de la mesa directiva de SAISD.
COPYRIGHT © 2016 - SAN ANTONIO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT