Skip Navigation

School History

 

A one-room school opened on Palm Drive in the early 1920s. In 1927 a new school house was built at the corner of Bandera Road and Main Drive. The school was named after the subdivision in which it was located.

Woodlawn Hills was in the Los Angeles Heights School District first as an elementary school and in the late 1940s as an elementary-junior high school.

When the Los Angeles Heights School District merged with the SAISD in 1949, Woodlawn Hills became an elementary school exclusively.

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - SAN ANTONIO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM