Campus Mission Statement
Our campus mission is to transform learning for every child in this ever-changing world. Our goal is to prepare students that will be ready to graduate and continue to learn as they become contributing members of our society.
Campus Vision Statement
Our campus vision is to ensure that every child receives an inclusive and equitable education in a setting that is safe and inviting with compassionate and ever evolving teachers. All students will be provided with social, emotional and culturally relevant environments in which all teachers and staff challenge, engage, and empower students to reach their highest potential.
1) Every student can learn and achieve at high levels.
2) We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
3) We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school system.
4) Everyone should be treated with respect.
5) People support what they help create.